For an edgy minimalist woman, this spiral wire ear cuff cartilage earrings is handcrafted to accessorize the cartilage of the ear and to create an illusion of multiple piercing. Each piece is handmade from our home in Maryland, available per piece or a pair, using tarnish resistant wire, which I handpicked from one of my favorite craft stores in the United States of America. This wire ear cuff is easy to wear, lightweight and does not require ear piercing.
My goal is to help you feel more beautiful and inspire you to make a difference. I think you will agree that jewelry is a tiny piece of art that boost confidence but other than making women feel beautiful they also become part of your life story. It is more than just an accessory to an outfit. A portion of our profit is dedicated to help impoverished people in the Philippines who desperately need medical and dental care but can't afford to pay for it.
Every year, I transform ordinary wires to a beautifully handcrafted wire ear cuff using my original design and technique for 10 deserving women across the USA. Click Add to Cart and begin your journey with Lannie's Design.
* Materials: antiqued brass tarnish resistant wire
* Dimensions: Approximately 0.45 inch diameter, 0.6 inch wide
* Packaged ready for gift-giving with Instructions on how to wear and a list of jewelry care tips.
* Available per piece or pair. (Pairs are not 100% identical)
* 5% goes to support impoverished people in the Philippines who lack basic necessities such as food, clothing and medical care.