For an effortless chic minimalist woman, these wire marquise leaf dangle earrings are delicate and elegant. Each pair is handmade from our home in Maryland, USA, available in hooks, posts and lever backs, using only the ethically-sourced, eco-friendly sterling silver and 14K gold-filled wire from a reputable company in the United States of America.
These wire marquise leaf dangle earrings are great for casual effortless look, which is ideal for office, shopping or even a coffee date. They are so lightweight and I'm sure it won't clash with anything you're wearing. Super versatile!
Your jewelry collection is not complete without a pair of dangle earrings. Women from all over the world wear these delicate and eclectic style of dangle earrings for the following reasons:
* They create distractions to anything you are not confident about;
* They enhance your beautiful facial feature;
* They are great for everyday use; and
* They make you look more feminine.
My goal is to help you feel more beautiful and inspire you to make a difference. I think you will agree that jewelry is a tiny piece of art that boost confidence but other than making women feel beautiful they also become part of your life story. It is more than just an accessory to an outfit. A portion of our profit is dedicated to help impoverished people in the Philippines who desperately need medical and dental care but can't afford to pay for it.
Every year, I transform ordinary wires and beads to a beautifully hand crafted delicate wire dangle earrings using my original design and technique for 3 deserving women across the globe. These wire dangle earrings are anticipated to sell out within a few days. Click Add to Cart and begin your journey with Lannie's Design.
* Materials: sterling silver (or 14K Gold-filled) wire, sterling silver (or 14K Gold-filled) closures and clear rubber earring backs for hooks
* Dimensions: Approximately 2 inches long including the hooks and 0.8 inch wide
* Available in sterling silver or gold-filled finish.
* Pairs may not be 100% identical.
* Packaged ready for gift-giving.
* 5% goes to support impoverished people in the Philippines who lack basic necessities such as food, clothing and medical care.