For a boho chic fashionista, these antiqued silver Celtic knot marquise teardrop dangling earrings are versatile and beautiful. Each pair is handmade from our home in Maryland, USA, available in hooks, posts, lever backs and clip ons for non-pierced ears. These Celtic knot marquise teardrop antiqued silver dangle earrings frame the face in a flattering way, which is very helpful in boosting women's confidence. They are great jewelries for casual outfit or as a gift for her.
Your jewelry collection is not complete without a pair of dangle earrings. Women from all over the world wear these delicate and eclectic style of dangle earrings for the following reasons:
* They create distractions to anything you are not confident about;
* They enhance your beautiful facial feature;
* They are great for everyday use; and
* They make you look more feminine.
My goal is to help you feel more beautiful and inspire you to make a difference. I think you will agree that jewelry is a tiny piece of art that boost confidence but other than making women feel beautiful they also become part of your life story. It is more than just an accessory to an outfit. A portion of our profit is dedicated to help impoverished people in the Philippines who desperately need medical and dental care but can't afford to pay for it.
Every year, I design ordinary beads and connectors to a beautifully hand crafted hoop dangle earrings for 3 deserving women across the USA. These dangle earrings are anticipated to sell out within days. Click Add to Cart and begin your journey with Lannie's Design.
* Materials: Celtic knot marquise connectors, teardrop glass beads, nickle-free silver plated rings, earring closures and clear rubber earring backs for hooks
* Dimensions: Approximately 2.25 inches long including the nickel-free hooks and 0.75 inches wide
* Packaged ready for gift-giving
* Closures available are hooks, lever backs, posts and no piercing clip ons
* 5% goes to support impoverished people in the Philippines who lack basic necessities such as food, clothing and medical care