For the boho chic fashionista woman, these beaded triangle chandelier earrings, were not created for formal outfit. Each pair is handmade from our home in Maryland, USA, available in hooks, posts, lever backs and no piercing required clip ons. These antiqued silver triangle chandelier earrings go with the flow of movement and frames the face in a flattering way. Which is why, they are great for boho chic everyday look, enough to give you a little boost of confidence.
Your jewelry collection is not complete without a pair of chandelier earrings. Women from all over the world wear these big and bold style of dangle earrings for the following reasons:
* They create distractions to anything you are not confident about;
* They enhance your beautiful facial feature;
* They are trendy and stylish; and
* They make you look more feminine.
My goal is to help you feel more beautiful and inspire you to make a difference. I think you will agree that jewelry is a tiny piece of art that boost confidence but other than making women feel beautiful they also become part of your life story. It is more than just an accessory to an outfit. A portion of our profit is dedicated to help impoverished people in the Philippines who desperately need medical and dental care but can't afford to pay for it.
Every year, I design and assemble beaded chandelier earrings using my trusted jewelry making tools and my own technique for 5 deserving women across the USA. These chandelier earrings are anticipated to sell out within a few days. Click Add to Cart and begin your journey with Lannie's Design.
* Materials: antiqued silver pewter connectors, rondelle faceted glass beads, teardrop Czech glass beads, silver plated rings and wire, nickel-free silver plated closures and clear rubber earring backs for hooks
* Dimensions: Approximately 3 inches long including the nickel-free silver plated hooks and 1 inch wide
* Packaged ready for gift-giving
* 5% goes to support impoverished people in the Philippines who lack basic necessities such as food, clothing and medical care