For a boho chic fashionista, these wire wrapped hanging beads teardrop dangling earrings are delicate and beautiful. Each pair is handmade from our home in Maryland, USA, available in hooks, posts, lever backs and clip ons for non-pierced ears. These wire wrapped teardrop dangle earrings are lightweight and easy to wear. They frame the face in a flattering way, which is very helpful in boosting women's confidence. They are great jewelries for casual outfit or as a gift.
Your jewelry collection is not complete without a pair of dangle earrings. Women from all over the world wear these delicate and eclectic style of dangle earrings for the following reasons:
* They create distractions to anything you are not confident about;
* They enhance your beautiful facial feature;
* They are great for everyday use; and
* They make you look more feminine.
My goal is to help you feel more beautiful and inspire you to make a difference. I think you will agree that jewelry is a tiny piece of art that boost confidence but other than making women feel beautiful they also become part of your life story. It is more than just an accessory to an outfit. A portion of our profit is dedicated to help impoverished people in the Philippines who desperately need medical and dental care but can't afford to pay for it.
Every year, I transform ordinary wires and beads to a beautifully hand crafted delicate wire wrapped dangle earrings using my own artistic style of wire shaping wrapping for 10 deserving women across the USA. These dangle earrings are anticipated to sell out within days. Click Add to Cart and begin your journey with Lannie's Design.
* Materials: round cat's eye (dyed quartzite) beads, tarnish resistant silver plated (copper plated, antiqued brass plated or brass) wire and rings, earring closures and clear rubber earring backs for hooks
* Dimensions: Approx. 1.9 in. long including the nickel-free hooks and 0.5 in. wide
* Packaged ready for gift-giving.
* Beads are available in 3 different colors.
* 5% goes to support impoverished people in the Philippines who lack basic necessities such as food, clothing and medical care.